top of page
Thu, 18 Nov|
Model shoot workshop in fully equipped studio
Learn with a pro how to use professional electronic flash units and how to shoot a model in the studio to create great portrait and full length portfolio photographs.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
18 Nov 2021, 6:45 pm – 9:30 pm
Cremorne, Matora Lane, Off, Young St, Cremorne NSW 2090, Australia
About the Event
- We will set up a full professional photographic studio in the PPP meeting hall with a 3.2 wide photo background paper roll and our own high power electronic flash equipment.
- Christopher de Doby will be MC/Curator and will provide plenty of advice about the use of the equipment and how to interact and direct your model for great results.
- Numbers are limited to 10. First in best dressed. Register now.
- Best camera is SLR with hot-shoe flash capability.
- Cost: Members $15 per person to cover model's fees. Non members $50 subject to space available. To be paid on the night. Please note that if you don't show up after registering you will still have to pay the fee !!
- If you don't want to take photographs you can come to learn and observe from the Gallery above. No fee.
bottom of page